This is the website (laboratoire-optim.com) of the company Bionoto sprl, located :
Rue du Canada 9
With the EU intracommunity VAT number BE 0537-345-554
On this website, we collect your personal data in the event that you place an order, contact us by email or wish to subscribe to our Newsletter.
This data is managed by our company. We do not sell or rent your personal data to third parties.
We store the following information when you visit our site:
– your e-mail address when you send messages/questions to this site.
– your e-mail address when you communicate with us by e-mail.
– statistics of visits to the website (pages visited, the source of traffic). We may collect anonymous or aggregate data of a non-personal nature, such as the type of browser or IP address, the operating system you are using or the domain name of the website that allowed you to visit or leave our website. This allows us to continuously optimize our website for users.
– any information you have given us when you place an order on our site. (Name, first name, address, telephone number, e-mail address)
This information is used to:
– contact you in case of problems when you place an order
– improve the content of our website.
– inform you of updates to our site.
– contact you later for direct marketing purposes (offers or product information).
We do not collect or have access to your credit card number. Payment by credit card is made through secure payment modules (PayPal and HiPay).
Our website is secure. We use HTTPS (Hypertext Transfer Protocol Secure). It is an Internet communication protocol that protects the integrity and confidentiality of data during the transfer of information between the Internet user’s computer and the site.
You wish to react to one of the practices described above, you can contact us:
– by e-mail: email@example.com
– or in writing to the following address:
Bionoto SPRL – Laboratoire Optim
Rue du Canada 9
You will only receive the information or orders you have requested, at the address you have given us.
You will only receive telephone calls from our company that are necessary to answer your questions or to inform you about your orders placed online.
You can receive e-mails from our company in order to inform you about our offers or products (for direct marketing purposes), provided that you have expressly agreed to this or that you are already a customer with us and that you have given us your e-mail address.
– either click on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of each promotional e-mail
– or send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
Upon request, we offer visitors the opportunity to correct any inaccurate information about themselves.
– If you already have an account on our site, go to the “My Account” page and modify your information
– If not, send us an e-mail at email@example.com